Sept 20, 1940
Dear Jean, I received your letter a couple of days ago but am just getting a chance to answer it.
I had a letter from Malc. a couple of days ago also. he says he likes it fine but in six years I think he will change his mind. But I hope he keeps on liking it. He is going to try take up Pharmacy if he can get a school but if he don't he still might be able to get it aboard ship. If he comes around here I might be able to help him get what he wants. I hope Go. Anderson and Nelson like it too.
I also had a letter from Jeanette she is back in school again but she didn't mention taking typing or short hand. It was first time I heard from her for a couple of months.
Jeanette said Mildred is on her way from Wash D. C. I hope Paul and Dot brought her up to see you.
I've already been ashore.
Thats to bad about Jean Dawes eyes. I hope she gets along all right in Calif. Where in Calif is she going?
Have you heard from Doug lately? I suppose this is one of his busiest times of the year.
Have you had a chance to go to Fargo or to St Johns. Say I know a girl there by the name of Christal Anderson, she is taking up nursing. Malcom knows her young sister. They lived at Fort Ramsey if you see her say hello for me.
I guess Colin + Gretchen are living in Moorhead Minn. now.
Well Jean I'll have to quit for now.
Love
Don




No comments:
Post a Comment